Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cybermum

Default Exporting files

Can you export a Word file into Scientific Notebook?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Mum,

Unless they've updated it Scientific Notebook can open .RTF files (which you can create from Word using File=Save As and selecting
RTF files), but the software uses a rather old version of the RTF format spec, so you may need to use some settings in Word's
Tools=Options=Save to limit the features in Save to older Word versions.

You may want to ask the folks in the support forums for Scientific Notebook and Scientific Word for help on specific issues of
pulling in Word files.
http://forum.mackichan.com:81/%7Emackichan

========
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview