Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default MS Word Forms

I created a form in Word (Employee Appraisal Form). I have my check boxes,
text fields, etc. No issues. However, I have a section where manages can
type comments. I do not want them to be able to hit the "enter" button and
add lines forcing the document over 2 pages. I have protected the document,
etc., but CANNOT keep it from allowing lines to be added. Help, please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use a table cell of fixed dimensions to contain the free text field. Even if
they do press enter the table cell will stay the same size.