Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sally[_2_] Sally[_2_] is offline

Default How do I install a font that is not already int he fonts folder?

I need to install myriad pro font on my computer for a report I am editing.
The instructions from Microsoft Office Online say to go to the Folders list
and double-click the folder that contains the font I want to add. The only
folder it would be logical for the fonts to be in is the Fonts folder, but
the Fonts folder does not have myriad pro font, only the fonts I already have
installed on my computer. Does anyone know where I can find the myriad pro
font and how I can then install it?

Thanks
--
Sally
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you check on Google? That's not a font that Microsoft has bundled with
it's OSs or applications.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sally" wrote in message
news
I need to install myriad pro font on my computer for a report I am editing.
The instructions from Microsoft Office Online say to go to the Folders
list
and double-click the folder that contains the font I want to add. The
only
folder it would be logical for the fonts to be in is the Fonts folder, but
the Fonts folder does not have myriad pro font, only the fonts I already
have
installed on my computer. Does anyone know where I can find the myriad
pro
font and how I can then install it?

Thanks
--
Sally

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sally[_2_] Sally[_2_] is offline

Default How do I install a font that is not already int he fonts folde

Thanks, JoAnn, for the suggestion. I just checked and I can, indeed, buy the
font. There are several types of Pro myriad, each of which costs $35, or I
can buy the whole package fro Adobe for almost $2,000--a lot more than this
job is paying me! I have a query in with my client and am hoping I just have
to fork out the $35.
--
Sally

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Did you check on Google? That's not a font that Microsoft has bundled with
it's OSs or applications.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]