Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
justamailman justamailman is offline

Default reversing autonum

How do I reverse my autonum field from top to down 1 to X to down to top

--
Thanks to all

Running Dell lap C 840 2.2 Ghz, 750 RAM
XP PRO
Office XP Small Business 2002

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Convert the numbers to text, once you are sure of the sequence, then Table
Sort.
To convert the numbers to text use the following macro:

Sub NumbersAutoToText()
ActiveDocument.ConvertNumbersToText
End Sub

justamailman wrote:
How do I reverse my autonum field from top to down 1 to X to down to
top

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
justamailman justamailman is offline

good idea but I want to keep adding autonum after because the file is always
adding more items. Is that possible?

justamailman wrote:
How do I reverse my autonum field from top to down 1 to X to down to
top

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...FAQ.htm#RevNbr

justamailman wrote:
How do I reverse my autonum field from top to down 1 to X to down to
top

2 sets of autonum in a document, is this possible cyberdude Microsoft Word Help 3 February 24th 08 05:57 AM
reversing a merge Louis Mailmerge 2 July 12th 07 06:49 AM
Reversing the Index Lay out ash1346 Microsoft Word Help 2 September 5th 06 10:05 PM
Problem with autonum in Word 2003 jem Mailmerge 1 September 13th 05 12:14 PM
How do I change the number in autonum field to start at a differ. Chatty Microsoft Word Help 1 April 7th 05 11:48 PM