Marty

Default order that records are returned

Hi-

I have a macro in Word97 which uses VBA and uses the command icrs.MoveFirst.
Then it uses MoveNext to go through the recordset. When this executes, it
seems that it is retrieving what is not the first record according to Query
Analyzer.

My users enter records: A, B, C. The macro sometimes returns B, C, A and
other times C, A, B. (Query Analyzer shows the records in A,B,C order.)

Why is this happening? What can I do to insure that the records are being
returned in the order in which they were inputted?

Thanks,

Marty