Conny ,belgian nationality

Default Office Update SP2

Try doing a repair install, then try the update again:

Method 1 €“ Open Word, go to Help €“ Select Detect and Repair

or use Method 2 -

1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Add or Remove Programs.
3. Click the Office program that you want to repair, and then click Change.
4. In the Maintenance Mode Options dialog box, click Reinstall or Repair,
and then
click Next.
5. In the Reinstall or Repair Office dialog box, click Detect and Repair
errors in my
Office installation, and then click Install.
6. When the repair process is finished, run the update again.

Most likely you will need to have your Office 2003 cd running , will doing
the update

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote:

The latest Office update (SP2) seems to have caused a lot of problems and
queries -

It was, seemingly, a repeat of SP2 issued very recently
Some have been unable to download it (are they the lucky ones?)
Some have been unable to install it
Some have incurred problem having installed it

Despite numerous posts from several people to several NewsGroups the only
response from Microsoft (as I have seen) is to the effect that "we're
looking into it".

I would like to invite Microsoft to come clean and give us, its users and
its customers, an explanation of what is happening.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

Office Update SP2 GR New Users 2 October 24th 05 10:01 AM
Office 2000 core update SF New Users 1 May 15th 05 06:26 AM
Can I update Word 2000 without having Office? Cindy Microsoft Word Help 1 May 12th 05 06:12 AM
Unable to update Word 2000 SR-1 using Office 2000 SP-3 Barry Brune Microsoft Word Help 0 February 7th 05 08:51 PM
Can I update from Office 2000 to 2003? CoreyH Microsoft Word Help 2 January 19th 05 05:53 PM