Dorel Haralamb

Default Tracking changes

I have a document that was modified on other computers (2, 3). I wish to
know if it is possible to find out the name of these computers, and of
course, the modifications too. I can see with some utilities the contents of
the document (byte level), but where are saved (if...) all informations?...
There is some utilities specialized on this "case"? My colleagues have
Office XP and 2003 and they don't know "Save As..." J...

Thanks!

Tracking Options Dave Leer New Users 1 August 16th 05 02:40 PM
Turning Tracking Off Jimmy Microsoft Word Help 4 July 26th 05 11:04 PM
Microsoft Word XP and tracking changes JackInCleveland Microsoft Word Help 1 April 29th 05 05:26 PM
Doc turns on "Tracking" & view "Markup" for others Jim Page Layout 3 April 6th 05 01:25 AM
Garbage at end of document Lexisch Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 08:35 PM