gladiola

Default unlock document from word

I cannot download the activate product and I do have access to the internet?
What should I do know If I cannot write anything on word and is lock on
everysingle document that I have???
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Just what version of Word do you have? If it is the trial version, what you
have to do is buy the full version if you wish to continue to use it. There
is no download for this.

If you have a version other than the trial version, and you have not yet
activated it, select Activate Product from the Help menu and follow the
steps. If you cannot do that via the internet, there are telephone numbers
that you can use for the purpose.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.