Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Ron is offline

Default Envelopes and Labels

Hi
I am having problems with envelopes and labels. If I go to: Tools - Envelope
and Labels - I get - Envelope Options and Printing Options. There is no
address portal with return address etc. The only thing I can think of that I
have done since I last used envelopes and labels if I downloaded Explorer 7 -
didn't like it because it seemed to take over aol. I don't like being
controlled, but that is another matter.

Thanks for any help
--
Who Cares Who Dares Who Wins

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Ron is offline

Hi Suzanne

I am using Office word 2003. Yes it is takining me staight to Options when
it should not. It did used to work properly
--
Who Cares Who Dares Who Wins

"Ron" wrote:

Hi
I am having problems with envelopes and labels. If I go to: Tools - Envelope
and Labels - I get - Envelope Options and Printing Options. There is no
address portal with return address etc. The only thing I can think of that I
have done since I last used envelopes and labels if I downloaded Explorer 7 -
didn't like it because it seemed to take over aol. I don't like being
controlled, but that is another matter.

Thanks for any help
--
Who Cares Who Dares Who Wins

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Ron is offline

Suzanne
Thank you for taking the time to assist. I have mangaged to sort out the
problem. You may wish to know for your information that the problem was: A
few days ago I converted a PDF document to word. I do a lot of cutting and
pasting. I had deleted the content of the now converted word document and was
using it to copy and paste etc. It was the converted word document that I was
trying to use with the Envelopes and Label facility. Once I used a normal
word document Envelopes and Labels work OK.
--
Who Cares Who Dares Who Wins