Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
redone

Default how to write a rejection letter

a pleasent way of rejectioning someone letter for donation, but not being
offiences but nice
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Open a new Word document and start typing pleasant and non-offending words
that are arranged such that the intended recipient gets your message that
you are rejecting whatever it is that they have offered. If you have reason
for rejecting it, you might try to work words to that effect into the
arrangement.

That about all I can offer.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

"redone" wrote in message
a pleasent way of rejectioning someone letter for donation, but not being
offiences but nice

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane

Perhaps three paragraphs. In the first paragraph use positive words by
thanking them for their offer and how grateful you were. Second paragraph,
describe nicely why you need to respectfully decline their offer. Third
paragraph, thank them again and to "please feel free to contact me" with any
questions. Positive, negative (neutral), positive. Always end on a
positive......
--
Diane M. Diedrich

"redone" wrote:

a pleasent way of rejectioning someone letter for donation, but not being
offiences but nice

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

And that will get you inundated with more requests. I wouldn't respond at
all but that's me.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]