Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
carrol carrol is offline

Default mail merge without prompts

for offfice 2003 I have a button that is programmmed: On Error GoTo
Err_Command33_Click
On Error GoTo Err_Command33_Click
MergeNoPrompts "Articles of Incorporation"

DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acRecordsMenu, 2, , acMenuVer70

Exit_Command33_Click:
Exit Sub

Err_Command33_Click:
MsgBox Err.Description
Resume Exit_Command32_Click

End Sub

so that when i click it, it automatically opens the doc art of inc and does
a mailmerge with the current record in access.

how do i do this in access/word 2007?

thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.access.formscoding,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

The code that you have posted is in Access, so you will be more likely to
get a response from an Access Newsgroup. Accordingly, I have crossposted
this response to the microsoft.public.access.formscoding newsgroup

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP