Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chi-town Blues Chi-town Blues is offline

Default mail merge attachment

Using Microsoft Word 2002 SP3. I have a mailmerge word document where I want
to send an email with a matching excel attachment: For Example:

John has 10 accounts. There are 10 excel files in a folder I would like each
to be matched and attached to each mailmerge document. I want to send John
his 10 accounts so he receives 10 emails with each email containing one of
his accounts, the mailmerge document as the email and the matching excel file
attached.

Karen has 5 accounts and I would like to do the same for her.

And so on.

Does this make sense? Is it possible? Any help is grately apprciated.