Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nicole99

Default Table Heading

I am working on a very large report broken down into several sections.
Within each section are 10-15 tables. There are repeat headings turned on to
define each column. Above the table is a title such as "Table 1-3, Soil
Characteristics"

My dilemma is twofold:

1. How can I have the title "Table 1-3, Soil Characteristics" repeat? (I
have thought about moving this into the table itself and repeating) but would
like these consecutive pages to state "Continued" after the title?

2. How do I get these headings not to repeat over and over in the Table of
Contents?

BTW, this is all in XP (Word 2002)

Thanks for your help.
Nicole