Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eacsail

Default How can I remove (permanently) balloons appearing on top of text?

While working on texts using track changes mode, with deleted text appearing
in the margins, balloons indicating who added comments and when appear
over/on top of the text. Although they disappear again, they are an
extraordinarily annoying and disruptive interruption that offer absolutely no
benefit to me whatsoever. How can I remove this feature?