Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mad Sound Caddie Hat Mad Sound Caddie Hat is offline

Default how do i setup a word field that auto fills on other pages?

I want to create a document where i can fill in a reference number on the
first page and it automatically fills this number in to other pages of the
document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm .