Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
enmgr enmgr is offline

Default Deleting entries in address book

I was figuring out how to set up my personal address book and ended up making
multiple entries for one person. Can't figure out how to delete the extra
entries.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

If you're referring to the address book in Outlook, you right click on the
name and select delete

"enmgr" wrote:

I was figuring out how to set up my personal address book and ended up making
multiple entries for one person. Can't figure out how to delete the extra
entries.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
enmgr enmgr is offline

I had a choice between Outlook and Personal Address Book. I chose PAB. When I
right clicked on the name "delete" was not one of my choices. However,
somehow, I did manage to delete the address and actually get the address book
set up(I think). Time will tell...........Thanks for your advice.