Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter

Default I forgot hotkeys for my macros. How can I see them?

Hi,

I have created a few simple macros and linked them to keyboard hotkeys. But
I forgot which combinations I specified.

Going into tools-macros I can see the macros and step through them or edit
them but I find no way in which to see what keyboard combination they are
linked to.

How can I visualize the hotkeys?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Print | Print What | Key Assignments.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Peter" wrote:

Hi,

I have created a few simple macros and linked them to keyboard hotkeys. But
I forgot which combinations I specified.

Going into tools-macros I can see the macros and step through them or edit
them but I find no way in which to see what keyboard combination they are
linked to.

How can I visualize the hotkeys?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

One way I can thnk of is go to ToolsCustomize, click the Keyboard button,
then scroll in the left list to locate & select Macros. The list on the
right will display a list of the macros & when you select one the keystroke
assigned to it will display in the Current Keys: field.

--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac