Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Count of a unique letter in a column

Word 2003 on XP.
I have a document that contains multiple tables, in each table the thrid
column contains "Y" or "N". I wish to count the occurances of both of these
characters, either 1) at the bottom of each table, and/or 2) total number of
both of these characters in all of the tables in the document.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
DeanH