Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ram ram is offline

Default Calculating the previous month in a date field

Hi
Can someone help me calculate the previous month in a date field. the code
below calculates the month however i don't know how to format the
expression to display in date format

{={DATE \@ "MM"} -1}

i also tried using set month but received an error.

Thanks for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi ram,

To see how to do this and just about everything else you might want to do
with dates in Word, check out my Date Calc 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

Cheers