Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nightowl4933 Nightowl4933 is offline

Default Search Word Documents

I'm sure I remember being able to search for Word documents and/or templates
with specific words in the text of the document.

Is this the case with Office 2007 documents, and if so how is it done?

Thank you,

Pete
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Pete,

For Office 2007 the search capabilities have been returned to the Windows and SearchServer teams. If you don't have the free search
type apps, Office Search Server express,or Windows/Live/Google desktop search type apps installed on your PC use Windows
Start-Search

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP