bandy2000

Default One of my TOC entries in listed twice.

Hi Suzanne,

I just happend to find this post. I do have the same problem and I have
manually inserted page brakes before some of the double entries.
Up to now I inserted a new paragraph before the heading (1 time return) and
set it to the smallest possible font. That works but it is not really
sattisfying.

Do you know why or what and how to solve this properly

Thanks
ANDY

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

So you have a manual page break before the heading?

"Wordman" wrote in message
One of the listings in my Table of Contents is listed twice. The label

and
page number are both correct; they are just there twice. If I manually
delete one, it just comes back when I update the TOC. What am I doing

wrong?

Format the heading as "Page break before" instead of inserting a manual page
break.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

So you have a manual page break before the heading?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.