Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
New TabletPC user New TabletPC user is offline

Default Tablet PC enhancements to Microsoft Word and Powerpoint

I have Tablet PC running Vista and I also have Office 2007. In the word
document, I want to sign using my pen, how do i do that?

Also, I will like to use free hand to draw in Powerpoint using my pen, how
do i do it.

Thanks
T.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Try posting your questions over in the tablet newsgroup.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"New TabletPC user" New TabletPC wrote in
message ...
I have Tablet PC running Vista and I also have Office 2007. In the word
document, I want to sign using my pen, how do i do that?

Also, I will like to use free hand to draw in Powerpoint using my pen, how
do i do it.

Thanks
T.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi T.,

If Office 2007 'sees' the pen capability as enabled you should see a 'Start Inking' icon on the 'Review' ribbon tab in Word 2007 and
Powerpoint 2007.

===========
"New TabletPC user" New TabletPC wrote in message
I have Tablet PC running Vista and I also have Office 2007. In the word
document, I want to sign using my pen, how do i do that?

Also, I will like to use free hand to draw in Powerpoint using my pen, how
do i do it.

Thanks
T.
--