Gatis

Default double quote mark

Hello!

I have a problem: when a hit shift + ", then Word should insert an opening
quote and an closing quote.
But what it does for me is that it inserts closing mark which is at the
bottom poistion of the line and closing mark which is at the top position of
the line.
Seems like autocorrect options doesn't work (when replacing the straight
qoutes with smart quotes after hitting shift + "). If I switch off the
"replace straight quotes with smart quotes" option in the Autocorrect window,
then after hitting the shift + ", I get: "".

Any ideas ....?