Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diana Diana is offline

Default Resizing A Dialog Box

Hello,

I'm using Word in Office Professional 2007. When I click on Change Tracking
Options, the Track Changes Options dialog box appears but the bottom of the
box extends below my computer screen (i.e. it's too long for my screen),
cutting off some of the options and the Apply and OK buttons. I tried moving
it up but it won't move up enough to make the bottom of the box appear. How
do I resize it to make it fit in my screen?

Thanks,

Diana

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:10:02 -0800, Diana
wrote:

Hello,

I'm using Word in Office Professional 2007. When I click on Change Tracking
Options, the Track Changes Options dialog box appears but the bottom of the
box extends below my computer screen (i.e. it's too long for my screen),
cutting off some of the options and the Apply and OK buttons. I tried moving
it up but it won't move up enough to make the bottom of the box appear. How
do I resize it to make it fit in my screen?

Thanks,

Diana

Unlike some other dialog boxes in Word, that one isn't resizable.

The only suggestion I can make is to go into the Windows Control Panel, click
Display, and temporarily set the screen resolution higher while you set the
options you want. (You must currently have the resolution set low, as the whole
dialog box fits on screen at 1024 x 768.) I think you'll have to restart Word
each time you change the resolution so it will recognize the change.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diana Diana is offline

Thank you, that worked. I have a laptop with a larger screen so my setting is
1024 x 600. 728 is a bit small and looks strange.

Diana

Header Resizing CarolynDH Page Layout 2 May 22nd 08 12:17 AM
A4/Letter Resizing Jill Page Layout 3 August 31st 06 02:31 PM
Make resizing of the Cross-reference dialog box persistent Oleg K. Microsoft Word Help 0 May 24th 06 07:40 PM
PLEASE HELP ME WITH RESIZING TEXT Nipper Microsoft Word Help 17 April 1st 06 01:28 AM
Check box resizing cefn_bran Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 06 04:13 PM