KASEY

Default My labels no longer show borders around each label. Is there a f.

I use a lot of labels in my work and it is important to see the outline to
know I am within the label and suddenly the outline is gone. I am sure I
have hit something that has caused this but I cannot find anything that
corrects this. Help me please!