Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fran Fran is offline

Default Page Numbers - Roman Numerals

Please let me know how to insert page numbers as Roman numerals in a footer.
I need to number the pages as sections and then the page number within the
section (i.e., I-1; I-2; I-3, etc.) Thanks!!

Displaying page numbers as roman numerals in TOC Physi Marc Microsoft Word Help 9 January 15th 14 04:54 AM
Updating TOC-Using BOTH Roman Numerals and Switching to Numbers jackie Microsoft Word Help 1 August 10th 07 09:40 PM
How do you use nembers and roman numerals with page numbering? Deb in TC Page Layout 1 April 15th 07 04:04 AM
rOMAN nUMERALS HH Microsoft Word Help 2 November 13th 06 05:28 AM
Page Number: Beginning with roman numerals, ending with numbers Martin Microsoft Word Help 3 April 24th 06 03:10 PM