Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
R D Srivastava R D Srivastava is offline

Default how do i put my corel equation itom in line with text

Mathematical equation can be put by microsoft equation or corel equation,I
use word and for equations corel equation ( as the alternative of microsoft
equation, it comes with corel5).When i do it corel equation appears little
bit above the line , i want to put it just adjecent to the line which has
become a great job for me. Please solve my problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi RD

R D Srivastava wrote:
Mathematical equation can be put by microsoft equation or corel equation,I
use word and for equations corel equation ( as the alternative of microsoft
equation, it comes with corel5).When i do it corel equation appears little
bit above the line , i want to put it just adjecent to the line which has
become a great job for me. Please solve my problem.

I've never worked with these particular equation objects, but the
underlying problem is: Word cannot look into these objects (they are
handled by the host application, in your case: CorelDraw 5). You can
certainly lower the object with direct font formatting, and you may save
that in a character style. But it will probably only work for equations
with the same amount of lines as the one you are testing it with.

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS