as

Default minimizing file size

What is the best way to keep a document small. Mine is now close to 18 mbs,
only because I have a lot of pictures in there. Should I link to them? What
about my index entries, toc and other cross references, will they
automatically update to the correct pagenumber when printing all the linked
objects?

Kind regards

Allan