rach33333

Default Form created in Word

How do I increase the number of items allowed in a drop down box (forms
toolbar) - the maximum allowed is only 25 and I need it to be more than that.
Thank you!
Jay Freedman

rach33333 wrote:
How do I increase the number of items allowed in a drop down box
(forms toolbar) - the maximum allowed is only 25 and I need it to be
more than that. Thank you!

It can't be done with the dropdown in the Forms toolbar. You'll have to
create a userform. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306258.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman