Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Al

Default Cell alignment in rows breaking across pages

If I allow a row to break across a page, then the alignment of cells results
in an alignment as if the row were in fact two rows.

I have the following in a table: cells with large paragraphs of text, then
the next column is a "yes" or "no" answer. Restricting the row in breaking
across pages, then my "answer" is correctly aligned vertically in the middle
of the cell; permitting the row to break has the answer aligned in that part
of the cell above the page break.

Any ideas please?