Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] gseeger@donotspam.com is offline

Default Exporting Styles

Creating numbering and a fully functional Table of Contents were eloquently
explained by Microsoft MVP's John McGhie and Shauna Kelly.

Following their suggestions, I spent a few hours to modify styles and format
bullets & numbering the way I needed. Now I'd like to have the same
formatting and styles available on my PC at home.

Does anyone know how to export the styles (Heading 1 through Heading 9) from
one computer to another?

I run Word 2003 at work and at home. Both systems are IBM type pc's running
Windows XP Professional. Thank you.