Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pegland Pegland is offline

Default How do I get a numerical sequence to continue on tickets?

I am trying to set up some raffle tickets for my mom's seniors group and I'm
using a template from Microsoft. How do I get the numerical sequence to
continue throughout the tickets?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Use an Excel spreadsheet as a mailmerge data source

See the article "Sequentially numbering multiple copies of single document
using a mailmerge" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...fDocMMerge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pegland" wrote in message
I am trying to set up some raffle tickets for my mom's seniors group and
I'm
using a template from Microsoft. How do I get the numerical sequence to
continue throughout the tickets?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm