Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
djbooks djbooks is offline

Default where are table gridlines in 2007 as was used in word 2002

I am testing 2007 and cannot find the gridlines as we had in word 2002. When
you went into the Table menu it was show/hide gridlines. The gridlines that
come up on 2007 are little boxes only. Very frustrating. This was a
wonderful feature.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
David Cardinale David Cardinale is offline

On the Layout tab in the Table Tools ribbon there is a "View Gridlines" as
the 2nd option from the left. I believe this is what you are looking for.

Try placing your cursor in a table cell so you recieve the "Table Tools"
ribbon and turning this on.