Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mlamin mlamin is offline

Default editing excel table in word

when I insert excel table in word and I try to edit it, I get a message
saying that user do not have access privilege. I have been doing it in the
earlier version except for this office 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

It is not clear whether you are just inserting a table to edit. Can just
eloborate on this a bit, so that I can understand the scenario. If I assume
that you are importing a Excel table, then check wheteher the cells in the
sheet is protected.

Another question is why should you edit an inserted table in Word, which you
can very well do it in Excel itself. The reason being that you server program
is Excel and what is see is just a display of embeded table with source
information is in Excel itself. Therefore, you complete your speadsheet with
data and copy and Paste in the document using the Paste Link command.

Challa Prabhu