Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lorrene Lorrene is offline

Default How do I change the font color in Word Art?

How do I cange the font color in Word Art?
I basically want to change it to a b&W Word Art item.
Thanks,
Lorrene
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

WordArt, like any other AutoShape, uses the Fill Color and Line Color tools.
When you click on the WordArt object and get the WordArt toolbar, click on
the Format WordArt button and change the colors on the Colors and Lines tab.

"Lorrene" wrote in message
How do I cange the font color in Word Art?
I basically want to change it to a b&W Word Art item.
Thanks,
Lorrene

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

WordArt doesn't really have a "font color". Being a kind of shape
object, it has a fill color and a line color. After you select the
WordArt object so its bounding box appears, you can choose Format
WordArt and set the fill and line colors to black. There are also
individual buttons for these settings on the Drawing toolbar.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:19:00 -0800, Lorrene
wrote:

How do I cange the font color in Word Art?
I basically want to change it to a b&W Word Art item.
Thanks,
Lorrene

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Right-click the WordArt text and select Format WordArt from the pop-up menu.
In the dialog box that opens, click the Colors and Lines tab. In the Color
field, select the color you want. Click OK.

Other ways to open the Format WordArt dialog box: select the WordArt text
(click on it), then select Format WordArt or click the paint pot icon in
the WordArt toolbar.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg