Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
john novak john novak is offline
Junior Member

Default securing a page

When you have pages with text and pictures on them is there a way to lock the page so it cannot be scrolled down to another page. I am using Word 2007. Years ago I had a word processor and you could lock the pages so they would not move or jump to another page, Is there such a feature (of some kind) in word 2007?

Last edited by john novak : September 28th 10 at 03:47 PM