Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane Diane is offline

Default My labels print at the extreme left edge. How can I fix this?

I don't want to have to customize every label just to have them print with
the proper indentation.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Diane

Diane wrote:
I don't want to have to customize every label just to have them print with
the proper indentation.

Labels are usually done in simple table setups. Your template might be
the wrong one for your labels.

Anyway, you can select the first column and add a left indent as direct
formatting. Or you can change the style used (usually "Normal") to have
a left indent (this then works on all columns).

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

Can't print edge tonybozz Page Layout 6 April 11th 08 02:09 PM
Adding background color edge to edge in my brochure Rock-a-fellas Page Layout 3 October 12th 06 04:42 AM
Clip Art does not print on the left column of labels and business Teri Baldwin Tables 0 September 13th 06 06:56 PM
PAGE LAYOUT - MARGIN IS AT TOP LEFT EDGE OF PAGE precon1 Page Layout 2 August 17th 06 04:42 PM
PRINTING STARTS 7cms FROM LEFT EDGE? chiefy Page Layout 1 January 26th 06 08:08 AM