Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] darkangler@live.com is offline

Default Lost Disk

I have, well had a disk, for Microsoft Office and all of it's little
applications to go with it but when I moved I lost the disk. Recently I had
to have my computer wiped but I cannot find my disk. I have the CD Key, but
no disk. Is there any way to get a disk without have to pay fees out the
ass? Please let me know of any options. My email is
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See "How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

" wrote
in message ...
I have, well had a disk, for Microsoft Office and all of it's little
applications to go with it but when I moved I lost the disk. Recently I
had
to have my computer wiped but I cannot find my disk. I have the CD Key,
but
no disk. Is there any way to get a disk without have to pay fees out the
ass? Please let me know of any options. My email is

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:11:01 -0700,
wrote:

I have, well had a disk, for Microsoft Office and all of it's little
applications to go with it but when I moved I lost the disk. Recently I had
to have my computer wiped but I cannot find my disk. I have the CD Key, but
no disk. Is there any way to get a disk without have to pay fees out the
ass? Please let me know of any options.

See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246, "How to Replace Lost, Broken, or
Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman