mail merge: Excel to Word

Default When merging date into Word 2003 from Excel, how do I keep the fo.

The date format in Excel 2003 is mmmm/dd/yy and when I merge this data into
Word 2003, it changes to mmmm/dd/yyyy. How do I preserve the format from
Excel. I did not have this problem using Word 2000.
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm or the Excel data
section of http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm