Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pam[_3_] Pam[_3_] is offline

Default Printing word booklet 2007

I'm trying to print a small booklet that I've designed in word 2007 - I'm
using a laserjet 5mp printer and have set the dialog box to manual duplex
and it prints fine except the pictures move around on the pages!

I've formated the text box to lock anchor, and it has absolute positioning
checked - which I think is a default as I didn't mark this. In the Advanced
Layout option under picture position - there are several options - one is a
book layout - should this be checked instead of just alignment? and if so,
what do I make the margins? It lists inside/outside of margin/page

thanks for any help

Pam