Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bereng Bereng is offline

Default How do I find a deleted word document letter?

Hi there,

I've deleted a very important word document by accident from recent item
folder. Now I'm desperate to find. Please help me if you can.

Best regards

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

If you only deleted it from the Recent Item folder then you probably
just deleted a shortcut to the actual file. Can you use Windows Search
to find the actual file on your system? Have you looked in your "My
Documents" folder?

You haven't told us what OS you're using so I can't be a lot more
specific.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP