Credit Analyst

Default How do I spell check text in a text form field?

I have created a large form w/numerous text form fields; however, I am not
sure how to run spell check on the text entered in the fields.
Charles Kenyon

See http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Macros...ProtectDoc.htm.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Credit Analyst" Credit wrote in message
I have created a large form w/numerous text form fields; however, I am not
sure how to run spell check on the text entered in the fields.

Credit Analyst

Charles~

Thanks for your reply. I set up this macro and I get a run-time error
'5941': the requested member of the collection does not exist. When I try to
debug the code, it brings me to this section "Set FmFld =
Selection.FormFields(1)". I copied the code from the website & pasted it in
my macro. Do you have any idea what this might be from and how to fix it?
Thanks for your help!

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

See http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Macros...ProtectDoc.htm.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Credit Analyst" Credit wrote in message
I have created a large form w/numerous text form fields; however, I am not
sure how to run spell check on the text entered in the fields.

Credit Analyst

Please disregard my 2 prior posts. I have solved my problem.