Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TomCooks TomCooks is offline

Default How Can I Link Words from Multiple Word Documents to a Master List

I use MS Office Word 2003, SP3 to create recipes. Each recipe is its own
filename. Within each recipe there are ingredients. I would like to have
each ingredient from all recipes to be automatically listed in another,
solitary Word Document (or, preferebly, a MS Excel spreadsheet) so that I can
have all of the ingredients in one sheet to use as my shopping list for the
market.

Thank you in advance.

Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

Check out the Includetext Field Function, this may do what you want in Word.

--
Hope this helps
DeanH