Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Katherine001 Katherine001 is offline

Default I can't change the font in Word 2007

I select a font name in the box. I start to type. The font name in the box
changes back to what it was originally. I have tried highlighting text and
then selecting the font. It still changes back. I'm mystified.
What could possibly be going on here?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Does it happen if you start Word in safe mode? To start Word in safe mode,
press Ctrl as you're starting Word, then click Yes to the prompt asking if
you want to start in safe mode.

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible