Dee

Default Mail merge filter

Hi, I have approx 20,000 addresses in my address book and I want to print
labels for 12,000 of them. They do not have a commmon field e.g. same
postcode etc. Can anyone tell me how I can do this please?

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

"Dee" wrote in message
Hi, I have approx 20,000 addresses in my address book and I want to print
labels for 12,000 of them. They do not have a commmon field e.g. same
postcode etc. Can anyone tell me how I can do this please?

Dee

Thanks for replying Suzanne. I wonder if I could trouble you again please?

The person who asked me to print the labels for them (their pc doesn't have
enough memory) has today told me that the details are actually on 2 disks and
have been compiled using Oracle (?). I'm afraid my knowledge is very basic &
I've never even heard of Oracle. I am assuming I will have to import them
into Word, and I wondered if you knew where I could find the details for
filtering please?

I am sorry to trouble you again.
Many thanks, Dee

"Dee" wrote in message
Hi, I have approx 20,000 addresses in my address book and I want to print
labels for 12,000 of them. They do not have a commmon field e.g. same
postcode etc. Can anyone tell me how I can do this please?

Oracle is a database app, I think, but I don't know more than that. I would
suggest that you post in the microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
newsgroup to reach users who are more knowledgeable about complex mail
merges.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

newsgroup so