Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
energymonkey10 energymonkey10 is offline

Default Labels printing centered, not left justified

I have been printing Avery 18163 labels successfully for years. They came
out left justified, as expected. Recently, they are all coming out centered,
and I do not know why. I changed nothing. I couldn't if I wanted to. Has
anyone else had this happen? How do you fix it?
--
energymonkey10
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

By default Word formats tables with the normal paragraph style. Have you set
the normal style as centered? If so change it back to left aligned.
Given your comment about not knowing how to make changes, renaming the
normal template would revert Word to formatting defaults -
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm and
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541