Teshia McMillan

Default About activation

I installed Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003 to my computer and just
recently was unable to use certain function in on my computer. I then called
microsoft to activate the product and was told to to read the installation ID
number and done so. Then the person helping me ask me to click on the button
to change product key and I did not see that. I had a confirmation number
line. They then told me to uninstall the program and reinstall it and I did
that there is still no change. The CD came with the computer. What am I doing
WRONG?