Bernice

Default Securing a document in a shared drive

I have Password protected my document so no one else can make changes to it.
How do I prevent a document from being deleted in a shared drive?
Doug Robbins

Change the file attributes to read only and probably hidden as well.
There's no guarantee however that someone will not change them on you.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP