initbennetts

Default How do I rearrange pages within a document?

I have added pages at the end of an existing document, but would like the
additional pages to be inserted within existing pages. For example, the last
two pages are actually pages 2 and 4 instead of 5 and 6. Can the pages be
moved around within the document without having to cut and paste, etc?
Jezebel

"initbennetts" wrote in message
I have added pages at the end of an existing document, but would like the
additional pages to be inserted within existing pages. For example, the

last
two pages are actually pages 2 and 4 instead of 5 and 6. Can the pages be
moved around within the document without having to cut and paste, etc?

If the pages have headings you can switch to outline mode, and drag the
headings around as you need -- the text under the headings gets moved also.
(Makes life easier if you collapse the view so only the headings are
visible.)

Without headings, no. You have to use cut and paste. With only two pages to
move that would have been quicker than posting your question.