Sanimac

Default Why do I need a product code to access Microsoft Word?

Before my husband upgraded our computer, I had no problem accessing Microsoft
Word whenever I needed to. Now, I am unable to make cover pages and create
documents because I cannot access Word without a "product code" or "product
key". What is it, and why does Microsoft need this?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Depending on what your husband did, he may have had to uninstall and
reinstall the software. MS needs to make sure you have a valid copy of Word.
Blame it on people who have no problem with stealing.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news